Request for Proposal (RFP) Invitation - LADF JEDI Zone Microloan Program Support
Request for Proposal #006 LADF JEDI Zone Microloan Program Support - Submission due date is Wednesday, December 27, 2023, 5:00 PM PST
JEDI Zone Microloan Program Support - Request for Proposal #006.pdf
We are excited to announce the release of our Request for Proposal #006 for our upcoming project involving the launch of a new microloan program to support small businesses in City-established JEDI Zones. As we believe your expertise aligns with the requirements of this project, we would like to extend an invitation for your firm to submit a proposal.
The Los Angeles Development Fund (LADF) is a nonprofit organization established by the City of Los Angeles to manage the City's New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC) program. LADF has a strong track record of community development initiatives and has recently approved the launch of this microloan program to further support economic development in underserved communities.
Scope of Work:
Your firm's role, if selected, will encompass outreach, underwriting, closing, servicing, and reporting for this microloan program. Detailed information about the scope of work and submission requirements can be found in the RFP document.
The services are expected to commence in February 2024 and continue through February 2030.
Please review the RFP document carefully, addressing all the requirements outlined in the "Proposal Requirements & Instructions" section. Electronic submissions are preferred, and should be sent to Sandra Rahimi at
Deadline for Submission:
December 27, 2023, by the end of business hours.
If you have any questions or require clarifications regarding this opportunity, please reach out to Sandra Rahimi at
We look forward to receiving your proposal and potentially working together to make a positive impact on economic development in our community.
Questions and Answers:
The following documents and forms listed are to be provided in separate electronic files and are incorporated as attachments to this RFP. Please review each document and provide responses to LADF as instructed below:
- LADF Standard Terms and Conditions (Attachment 1) – pursuant to Section 2.6, prepare and complete an Affirmative Statement of Review of Standard and Additional Terms and Conditions and include it in the Appendix of the "Original" submission packet.
- LADF Business Profile Form (Attachment 2) – complete for the prime (lead) contractor and for each proposed sub-contractor (if applicable) and include it in the Appendix of the "Original" submission packet.
- Responsibility Questionnaire (Attachment 3) – complete and include it in the Appendix of the "Original" submission packet.
- Equal Benefits Ordinance Compliance Form (Attachment 4) - complete and include it in the Appendix of the "Original" submission packet.
- Living Wage Ordinance Compliance Form (Attachment 5) - complete and include it in the Appendix of the "Original" submission packet.
- Non-Profit/One Person Contractor Exemption from Living Wage Form (Attachment 6) – complete, if applicable, and include it in the Appendix of the "Original" submission packet.
- LWO/SCWRO Subcontractor Compliance Form (Attachment 7) – complete for each sub-consultant (if applicable) and include it in the Appendix.